The whole process from the beginning of the design to the issuance of the use permit is complicated and long. We are here to greatly speed up and simplify this process. The role in the acceleration and efficiency of the process, among others, is played by the investor himself. In order to avoid additional complications that may prolong the process, the investor should be guided by the following guidelines:
a) Clear project task – the investor should clearly express what he wants to get with the project and the facility he is building, thus ensuring a quick arrival to the desired conceptual solution.
b) Detailed insight into the conceptual design – in order to avoid changes to the project after its development, the investor should be sure when he adopted a solution for development that the change will no longer be, because after the adopted solution any change means returning to the beginning of project documentation. cost
c) Construction according to the project – the investor should avoid changes in the construction because they entail the process from the beginning, ie. drafting a project for changing the construction permit, new application of works as well as suspension of works while the whole process lasts
1) The process of obtaining a building permit
– Before starting the project and entering the process of obtaining a building permit, it is necessary to obtain information about the location, in the municipality, for the plot on which you want to build, where you can see if and what is allowed for construction, as well as construction rules and landscaping. Also, it is necessary for the investor to be the sole owner of the plot or to have signed and certified consents of the co-owner to be able to build. The company (legal entity) can also be the owner of the plot if a business facility is being built, the investor of which will be the company. In the case of reconstruction, the object in question must be legal. If not, it is necessary to complete the legalization process before entering the reconstruction process. To start work, it is necessary to provide a certified KTP (Cadastral-topographic plan) by an authorized surveyor, as well as the project task given by the investor. When all the conditions are met, and the conceptual design is adopted, the project is submitted for the issuance of location conditions. When all public companies issue their conditions, a request can be submitted and a building permit can be obtained. The whole process includes the payment of taxes (municipal taxes, taxes of public companies, tax for the conversion of agricultural land into construction land, tax for city construction land). These fees vary drastically from case to case and are issued by the competent authorities.
2) Registration of works
– The process of applying for works should be entered after obtaining a building permit, and a couple of weeks before the planned start of works. The process itself can take several days, but can take over a month, depending on the authorities. With this in mind, the process should start on time, not a few days before the start of work, in order to avoid unnecessary complications. You can find the necessary documentation for issuing the application in the file below.
DOWNLOAD: Registration of works
3) Application for completion of foundation construction
– Reporting the completion of the foundation is a mandatory step in the legal construction of the facility and an unavoidable item on the way to the use permit. This step means that you have not deviated from the project for the building permit when building the foundation. It also means that an authorized surveyor goes out on the field with the task of recording the built foundation. The obtained image of the foundation, together with the necessary documentation, is submitted to the construction inspection. The construction inspection will then set a date and go out on the field and make sure that the built foundation is in accordance with the necessary documentation, after which it will issue a confirmation of receipt of the foundation on the basis of which the further process can be continued. This step does not imply the suspension of works after the completion of the foundation, but it should be done immediately after its completion.
DOWNLOAD: Report the completion of the foundation
4) Application for completion of the facility in a constructive sense
– Reporting the completion of the facility in a constructive sense is a mandatory step in the legal construction of the facility and an unavoidable item on the way to the use permit. This step implies that you have completed the construction of the facility (refers to rough work) and that you have not deviated from the project for a building permit during construction (this applies to all dimensions of the facility, as well as the dimensions of all openings). It also means that an authorized surveyor goes out on the field with the task of recording the constructed object. The resulting image of the building, together with the necessary documentation, is submitted to the construction inspection. The construction inspection will then set a date and go out on the field and make sure that the constructed facility is in accordance with the necessary documentation, after which it will issue a confirmation of receipt of the constructed facility on the basis of which the final works can continue.
5) Obtaining a use permit
– The final step on the way to a legal facility is a permit for its use and use. This proves that the facility was constructed in accordance with the project documentation, that all works were performed with quality according to the standards in construction and that the facility is ready for operation. At the time of preparation of the documentation for the use permit, all works must be completed and the facility must be practically habitable. In the process of issuing a use permit, a person who participated in the construction process cannot participate, ie. the responsible designer, project associates, the responsible contractor and the supervisory body cannot participate in the process of issuing the use permit. The process must be led by a third party.
DOWNLOAD: Use permit