The project bureau “CONSTRUCTION CENTER” prepares projects for all types of buildings. Projects are done through modern programs, on computers, with a three-dimensional representation of the future object.
The investor receives a preliminary design from which he can see the future facility from all sides. Click HERE or in the picture below and take a look at some of the projects we’ve done so far:
During the design, the use of new materials that save time and energy in the future facility is taken into account.
Based on the project task that we receive from the investor, we try to fit the functionality, aesthetics and economy of the future facility.
Every construction is expensive, and the most expensive is to build wrong. In addition, you have a lifelong dissatisfaction with a bad object. Avoid bad, but expensive construction, with a good project. A good designer is known for the number of constructed objects
DURING THE DECISION ON THE CONSTRUCTION OF AN INDIVIDUAL RESIDENTIAL FAMILY HOUSE, IT IS IMPORTANT:
– To determine who will be the future owner of that house before the construction starts (it looks strange, but it is very important)
– To provide the land and to determine its purpose with the competent municipal body
– Before checking the construction, check the suitability of the location in terms of the wider environment, neighbors, supplies, transportation, health facilities, school, workplace, infrastructure and other factors to find out in what environment the house should be built and where it will be built in the future. live and work.
– To perform a competent geodetic expert from the municipal cadastre administration who will identify the parcel and mark it with the obligatory presence and consent of the neighbors.
– To examine and study the climatic, geographical and ecological conditions for future life in that locality
– To check whether there are built city utilities to which it is possible to connect the future owner of the house (electricity, PTT, water, sewer, heating, gas, etc.) < / span>
– To find out and examine the way of water supply in case there is no city or village water supply
– To find out if there are conditions for building a biological pit in case there is no sewerage network
– To find out the experiential or technically tested data on the groundwater level and to see the way of drainage of rainwater from free surfaces
– To think about the content of the future house (size, number of floors, area, internal location, ambience, etc.) before making the project task
– To timely program the place for the possible construction of auxiliary facilities and other accessories along the garden
– To come up with a basic idea and define the wishes of the householders related to the future house, before hiring a designer
– To consult with those who are experts and those who have already built similar houses, in order to gain experience in building your own
– To create a project task based on family needs and personal knowledge, which will be harmonized with urban and other conditions. (It is desirable to do this work with the help of an architect, because a well-done project task is the first success in building a house)
– To timely obtain all necessary conditions, certificates and other documents for the preparation of technical documentation (copies of the plan, title deed, certificate of land use, conditions and consent of electricity distribution, conditions and consent of the city water supply and sewerage, PTT consent, chimney sweep consent, sanitary inspector, etc.)
– To select a designer and contract the preparation of technical documentation with the price and deadline
– To make a preliminary and investment project and to consult with the competent municipal service in order to obtain approval for the conceptual design
– To do the main project.
Previous construction work includes many more operations and actions that need to be done to start preparing to build a house . Experientially speaking. previous works in construction are like throwing seeds from when a house should sprout. Therefore, we advise all house builders to do the job properly with a lot of seriousness and responsibility at the beginning of the construction, so that they do not make mistakes throughout the execution of works. Along with all that, some folk wisdom will come in handy, like the one: If you don’t know, you ask! And so, slowly but surely, we came to the preparatory work.